Wednesday, June 22, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #141

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '85 Honda City Turbo II
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Turbo
Boulevard Rating: 9
How I Feel About This Release: I would have normally had a slight issue with them using a similar color again so soon, but this is the one time where I don't mind. After a while, I wanted to have a City Turbo II on display, but I never got any extras of the ones I'd consider having out. Now, I know I could have gotten an extra green one to open, but I really wanted to have a blue one on display. So I thought I'd have to turn to the secondary market, but that's not something I really want to do for a release that I'm going to open. Fortunately, Hot Wheels chose to use blue again for this year's second release, and I made sure to grab an extra one.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment