Wednesday, June 15, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #140

 It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Hot Trucks
Boulevard Rating: 7
How I Feel About This Release: Similar to last week's featured vehicle, this too was initially not on my want list. As you already know, this casting's debut release was also finished in red, and it's a release I have. So I didn't feel the need to have this one too. Sure, it's finished in a darker version of the color, and the paint is metallic, but it's still red nonetheless. I, for one, don't see why the color had to be used again after two years. In my opinion, they should have used a new color for it. If I was on the design team, I would have made this release yellow or orange. I also would have considered a matte or satin finish as well. To be fair though, this is still an okay looking release, and I do like how its wheels match its exterior. 


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment