Wednesday, June 8, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #139

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '76 Greenwood Corvette
Brand Or Series: 2022 Hot Wheels Contoured
Boulevard Rating: 8
How I Feel About This Release: Initially, this release was not on my want list, and that was simply because I was satisfied with this year's other two releases. But I changed my mind after I looked up all of the older ones. In some of my newer post, I've said how I like when a release of a casting is finished in a color that's never been used for it before. Using a new color for a casting helps to make its latest release stand out more, and I'm sure you all will agree. I know there could possibly be another green one in the future, but you never know when they'll stop using a casting for good. So I figured why not go ahead and add what could possibly be the only green release of this casting to my collection. Now, even if there was already a green release, I'd most likely still get this one due to the green they picked for it. In my opinion, it's a very cool version of the color.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment