Wednesday, May 18, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #136

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '08 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Series: 2010 Hot Wheels Performance
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I feel About This Release: To this day, this is still one of the coolest releases of this casting, and it's also a replica of a real K&N themed Dodge Challenger. Now, for obvious legal reasons, the fender decals are not accurate, but I don't think anyone would complain about that. I know I'm not. Having decals there is a part of the overall theme seen on the real car. So I feel it's better to have some decals rather than no decals. Other than that, this is a really good replica, and I think it deserves the rating I gave it.


So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment