Wednesday, February 9, 2022

White Booth Wednesday #122

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '08 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Series: 2009 Hot Wheels Muscle Mania
Boulevard Rating: 10
How I Feel About This Release: I think we can all agree that this is a flawless release of this Challenger. I mean... how could anyone dislike it when it was finished in a great color, and given a stripe design that complemented its overall appearance. I guess it all comes down to personal preference though. But I feel green with black stripes is one of the best color schemes for this car. That's why I decided to give it a ten out of ten.
 

So how do you feel about this week's featured vehicle? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. Till next time, happy collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment