Wednesday, May 12, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #83

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: '69 Dodge Charger 500
Series: 2016 Hot Wheels Night Burnerz (Zamac)
Boulevard rating: 9
How I feel about this release: Ultimately, there were three colors for this release back in 2016, and I honestly like all of them equally due to the stripe design. Now, because I like to only feature one vehicle per White Booth Wednesday, I decided to show this Zamac one due to the color of it's stripe design. As you already know, the other two color releases have black stripes. There's nothing wrong with that, I just think it's nice to see how this design looks in a different color. 

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment