Wednesday, May 5, 2021

White Booth Wednesday #82

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


Vehicle: Morris Mini
Series: 2015 Hot Wheels Off-Road Rally
Boulevard rating: 8
How I feel about this release: This release was actually my first one, which is why I feel it deserved to be featured in a White Booth Wednesday. Like I've said in various older post, I feel the designers do a good job at making realistic looking fantasy decals. And when it comes to racing themed releases, I'd rather see some decals rather than no decals at all. So, with that being said, all of the fantasy decals that were applied to this release, contributed to the overall rating I gave it. The stripe design is okay, but I would have made the thinner stripe black. Doing so, would have made the design match the checkered patter that was applied to the roof. Last but not least, is the exterior color. It's not everyday we get a licensed casting that's finished in this color. As such, I feel it helps to make this Morris Mini stand out in my collection.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment