Wednesday, December 2, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #60

It's once again time for another Wednesday showcase here on the boulevard. Here's this week's featured vehicle.


  Vehicle: Quick Bite
Series: 2020 Hot Wheels Art Cars
Boulevard rating: 7
How I feel about this release: Initially, I wasn't going to get this release. But I changed my mind after seeing it multiple times. The green and yellow paint splotch styled design, is what finally made me decide to buy it. In my opinion, the colors combine nicely over this release's dark blue exterior. I also like how it was given chrome orange 5SPs. Being this color helped to liven up this model. All in all, this is not a bad food truck release to have.

So collectors, what would be your rating for this release? Go ahead and let me know down in the comments. As always, happy diecast collecting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment