Wednesday, October 21, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #54

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Vehicle: Classic '55 Nomad
Series: 2018 HW FLAMES (Kmart exclusive)
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: I didn't end up getting a box at this Kmart event. But thankfully I was able to get this Nomad, which was the car I wanted the most. The colors used for this release, are what I like most about it. Aside from the cream exterior color, I really like the choice to make the flames black and green. This combination looks fantastic over cream, and it helped to turned this Nomad into a great looking model. The wheels are another aspect that contributed to this release's boulevard rating. I love how they chose to give this model chrome five spoke wheels.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment