Wednesday, September 30, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #51

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: '67 Dodge Charger
Series: 2010 Muscle Mania
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: This for me, is one fine example of a '67 Dodge Charger, and it all has to do with a couple of aspects. The shade of blue that was used, is the first of those. In my opinion, this light blue is a flawless color for this car. The white stripe design applied to this Charger, is the second thing that I like. White stripes will always look good over blue, and that's especially true for this blue. The wheels are the third aspect. I like how the Hot Wheels design team decided to use their MC5 wheels finished in chrome.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment