Wednesday, September 23, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #50

It’s that day of the week again! Here’s this week’s #whiteboothwed weekly showcase!


Car: '64 Nova Wagon Gasser
Series: 2020 Muscle Mania
Boulevard rating: 10
What I like most: How could I not give this release a solid ten. One of it's best aspects, is the decal that's featured on it's doors. This Southeast Gasser Association decal, belongs to an actual drag racing association. Releases that feature real companies, are some of my favorite models to collect. Though somewhat simple, I really like the black and yellow stripe design that was given to this model. After all, a Gasser doesn't always have to have an over the top flashy design to be cool. As it is, the build itself is cool enough. It's exterior color, as well as it's black Hot Wheels 5SP wheels, are two of the other aspects that contributed to the overall rating that I gave it.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment