Wednesday, September 2, 2020

White Booth Wednesday #47

It's #whiteboothwed, here's this week’s showcase.


Car: Batmobile (The Brave and The Bold)
Series: 2019 HW Screen Time
Boulevard rating: 12
What I like most: What do you get when two iconic cartoons like Batman and Scooby-Doo meet? You get this Batmobile. The iconic Mystery Machine colors added to a Iconic vehicle like the Batmobile, make for a jaw dropping model from Hot Wheels. I don't know how you feel about this model, but I personally feel this model is very deserving of the rating that I gave it. It's releases like this, that truly make me appreciate Mattel's Hot Wheels brand.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment