Wednesday, August 19, 2020

White Botth Wednesday #45

It’s that day of the week again! Here’s this week’s #whiteboothwed weekly showcase!


Car: '82 Datsun 280ZX
Series: 2020 Matchbox Superfast
Boulevard rating: 9
What I like most: This is one mad cool 280ZX, and I like how it has a wild stripe design. The red that was used, due to it not being too bright, is one that goes great with the various gold stripes. With the wheels, there are two things that I like about them. The first of those things, has to do with how they are BBS styled lace wheels. These wheels look great on this car, and I feel they complement it's sporty look. The next thing that I like about them, is the fact that they are white with a gold lip, which matches the colors used for the design. This Datsun is ultimately a wonderful addition to any Z-Car collection.

Okay readers, let me know down in the comments, what your rating for this piece would be.
As always, happy diecast collecting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment