Monday, April 6, 2020

Today on the Boulevard: My Favorite Then and Now Pair

Nothing says out with the old, in with the new better than the Then and Now assortment from Hot Wheels. I really like how Hot Wheels has done enough castings to have old and new versions of cars. My favorite pair are the '71 Dodge Challenger and '15 Dodge Challenger SRT from 2016. I'll start with the '71 Challenger.


I really like the colors used for this. The hue of orange for the stripe design, really pops of the hue of the blue, in a good way. I like how the theme for the side stripe is continued on the hood. There are two slanted orange stripes incorporated into the hood stripes. I do wish the wheels were all chrome though. Now in with the new.


Again, I really like the color scheme they chose for these. The black stripe on the hood isn't the same size as the '71, but they continued the theme. This one also has two slanted orange stripes incorporated into the hood stripes. Here they are together.


So what are your favorite pair of  Then and Now releases? Let me know in the comments. Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment