Friday, March 13, 2020

Hot Wheels Monster Jam

You can't like cars without somewhat liking trucks, or in this case monster trucks. I was a little late on deciding to buy Monster Jam trucks from Hot Wheels. I did however get a few that caught my eye. The first one I ended up with, was El Toro Loco. At the time, I didn't know the Blackout trucks were special. I simply thought, a flat black monster truck inspired by a bull was awesome. I ended up getting all three of the blackout trucks.



There was no way I couldn't at least get Grave Digger. So when I found the Stars and Stripes assortment, I figured I would get this version. Some time after that, I found the classic Grave Digger.



Having the Midas Monkey Corvette, I had to get the Gas Monkey Garage truck (car?). I also have all three of the Golden Machines trucks.




I didn't just want to only have special releases, So I got a few more to add variety to my collection. So that's when I got Thrasher, then Carolina Crusher, then King Krunch.




Due to Mattel losing the license to use Monster Jam, this Team Hot Wheels release was the last truck I got. They all vanished from retail stores after that.


I do wish I was able to get more of the Monster Jam trucks from Hot Wheels. I'm happy though, for the trucks I do have. Like I always say, something is better than nothing. Did you get any Monster Jam trucks from Hot Wheels? If so do post a comment on which ones. As always happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment