Wednesday, February 19, 2020

On the hunt #16 (Loss)

It's been a little bit since I've last did a full diecast hunt, so today was that day. The main diecast I'm looking for this time, are premiums. As you know from my recent looking at post, I'm done with the current basics. Jumping right into things, my first stop was a Target. There was nothing I needed here. 


I decided that I would check another Target, that's not too far from this one. No pictures were taken due to it being the same stuff. So leaving Target alone for today, I made my way to a nearby Walmart. As you'll see from the pictures, the row is kind of in a sad state of affairs. So I didn't stay long.


I decided that, since it looked like nothing was out here, I would stop at one last store. And that last store was another Walmart. Just like the first Walmart, there was nothing I needed. So the hunt was ended for today.


Well that's the way #DatDiecastLife goes, you win some then you lose some. Thanks for stopping by the boulevard, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment