Friday, January 10, 2020

On the hunt #12 (Loss)

Sometimes diecast hunting can be trying, but #DatDiecastLife! So let's go over today's hunt. I made the choice to go to Walmart first. There was nothing new to be had. There were no bins either.


So I made my way to another Walmart. I might stop going to this one for a while, because the row has been the same way for a week. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Check out those two messed up M2 Machines Auto Haulers, yes It's been this way for a week.


So I decided to that it was time to go to a Target. I did find a box, but it was just a restock of the Red Editions that I already have.



So I left without getting anything. I then made my way to one final stop, which was a nearby Walmart. There was a bin, but it just had some 2020 B case cars. The row had nothing I needed either.



So as you can see the struggle is real, but that's how it goes with this lifestyle. Thanks for stopping by the boulevard, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment