Monday, January 6, 2020

On the hunt #11 (Win)

I had some spare time to go on a little diecast hunt today. I made the choice to go to a Walmart first. Umm not much to say...


So away I went to the next stop, which was yet another Walmart. Unfortunately it's the same story.


I decided that I would go to just one more store. I made the choice to go to a nearby Target. The pegs had some of the new Hot Wheels Red Editions mixed in.


The Dodge Viper will always be one of my all time favorite cars. So I was excited to be able to find some. The only thing that hasn't grown on me yet, is the mixed color wheels. I can look past them though. I do think the design would look a tad bit better on the old casting that uses the black plastic wing. But nevertheless, this is still a great release.


Due to the design, I also ended up getting the Indy 500 Oval. Something about the design gave me racing livery vibes. All it needs now are some racing decals, and it will be perfect.


Okay that's all for today's diecast hunt, thanks for stopping by the boulevard. Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment