Monday, January 20, 2020

3 2 1 GOOO!

Who isn't a fan of the Mario franchise from Nintendo. I was ecstatic when I saw Hot Wheels was going to release Mario Karts. My first thought was, if I had to get one, it was going to Mario.


The only downside to them is, they're priced the same as Car Culture. That's ok though, because I like Mario Kart. One day I walked into Target, and spotted this.


I remember wanting to get Yoshi, and considering that blue is my favorite color, I had to get this one. I also got Toad and Wario.



I was finally able to find Koopa Troopa, which led to me getting Luigi as well.



I would've gotten Bowser, but I don't like his current Kart. Fingers crossed they release Bowser riding the kart that is pictured behind Mario. Okay see you at the finish line, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment