Sunday, December 22, 2019

On the Hunt #9 (Win)

I finally got the chance to do a full diecast hunt. So the first stop today was Target. That's when I noticed that the Hot Wheels Id cars were on sale. So I decided I would get the two I'd been holding back on for a while now.




I have both the mainline and Moving Parts versions of the Matchbox BMW I8. This one from Hot Wheels though, is the roadster version. I wasn't sure if Hot Wheels was going to ever put this casting in the mainline, so that's why I decided to get it. I also got the Audi R8 LMS, because I liked the livery on it. My next stop was a Walmart. This stop yielded nothing, as the pegs had nothing new.


I made one last stop to another Target, and once again got nothing. The mainline pegs didn't have anything I needed. However, they did have two full sets of Hot Wheels Cruise Boulevard.



Well that's it for today's hunt, thanks for stopping by boulevard, happy hunting!




On the hunt for diecast cars? Proudly represent by wearing merchandise from the boulevard.


No comments:

Post a Comment