Sunday, December 29, 2019

On the hunt #10 (Loss)

I wont lie, today's hunt was a bit of a dud, but it's all a part of #DatDiecastLife. So the first stop was a Walmart. The wall had remnants, but they did have a bin full of 2020 D case cars. They also had some extra 2020 C cases. I went through the whole bin just because, but there were no Supers or regulars. Although, I don't care about Supers or regulars that much. With the C cases, it's the same story. There were also no ID chase cars either. But as with Supers, I don't care for ID chase cars that much either.





The next stop was another Walmart. This stores diecast row was worse, and their bin was mostly empty.



I then decided to go to one more Walmart, but nothing. The row was not even worth the picture. Basically use the previous two pictures as a reference. So away I went to a nearby Target. There was absolutely nothing I needed. It does however, look like collectors are being punished with the over flow of Punisher Vans (you see what I did there?).


My last stop today was another Target. This store actually got the new Mario Kart four pack with the exclusive Black Yoshi. I didn't get it, because I decided I would stick to the single packs for now. Also, since I already have Mario and Luigi, I decided one new kart was not enough to get me to buy it. As for the pegs, there wasn't anything I needed. 


Well that's all for today's hunt, thanks for stopping by the boulevard, happy hunting.



On the hunt for diecast cars? Proudly represent by wearing merchandise from the boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment