Sunday, December 8, 2019

Missing detail

Recently I was able to get the new Matchbox Alfa Romeo Giulia. It has become one of my favorite new Matchbox releases. Releases like this are the reason why I like Matchbox.


Alfa Romeo releases by Matchbox will always be special to me, because the 4C is what got me back into the brand. There is just one thing that's wrong with this release. If you take a closer look at the body, you'll notice features like hood vents and front bumper vents. This leads me to believe that this is the Quadrifoglio trim. Here's a picture of the top showing the hood vents.


So if this is said trim, then the small gripe I have is the missing Quadrifoglio fender badge. I know main line releases don't always have all the tampo details like this, but having it would have made this model complete. Nevertheless, this is still a great model, and I'm happy to have another Alfa Romeo in my collection. Now we just need the Stelvio. I do look forward to all the future Matchbox releases of this car.

Okay thanks for stopping by the boulevard, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment