Friday, November 1, 2019

Super Friday!

It was time for some more diecast hunting. So I made my usual rounds to the various stores, and of course I still need to find a replacement Team Transport. My first stop was Walmart. Although I did not find what I was looking for I did spot the Forza Horizon 4 set.


I did get a set just because, but I have to say I don't like this Forza release that much. My biggest problem with them is the Forza logo. The logo is printed really big on the side, and there aren't any other racing decals. Take the 180SX for example, they could of made it look more like a drift or time attack car.




For me this set is really plain, but for the hard core Forza enthusiast, these are a must. The next stop was Target. This was a cool stop because I found some of the 2020 A case items on my list.






So the hunt goes on for the Nissan Skyline R32 (not the Super) and the 22b Impreza. I always go to more than one Walmart. You never know, one store won't have anything new, while another store might have something new. Doing just that, I found this on the front of a lower peg. 


It's been such a long time since I had last found a Super Treasure Hunt. I must say this Lamborghini Aventador J is just stunning. The spectra flame orange is eye popping cool. I won't discredit the regular release though. The one thing I learned is, you don't make Supers or store exclusives a priority. The way I collect is, if I find them great, but if not, that's also great. You collect like this, and you will have fun (trust me). I do like the hue of orange on the regular release. For me brighter colors on exotic cars can't be beat. Deciding to add to my bike collection, I got the Tred Shredder as well.


My last stop was Ralphs. A new shipper was added, but there wasn't anything I needed. So next was to see if there were any good Halloween candies left on sale.


I'm overjoyed to have found another Super (NOT for the value of it). So do post what your last Super Treasure Hunt find was. As always, happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment