Monday, November 11, 2019

New Hot Wheels Bentley Continental Supersports

Late yesterday at Walmart, I found the newly released Hot Wheels Bentley Continental Supersports. I found it laying near some other Hot Wheels products. The row was so messy, that it looked like a EF-4 tornado went through. As such, I don't know when these came out. So I didn't make a heads-up post for this set. Alright here it is.


If you look at the right side of the bubble, it's separating from the cardboard. For me though, because I don't collect for value, that's not an issue. I do have an older release of this car.


Although I do like it, I feel the design is something that would be done for a Dub car show. That's not a bad thing though. Sometimes, you just want a car that is not flashy. If any design, just a simple stripe will do. That's where this new release comes in. In my opinion, black is the perfect color for a Bentley. Combining that with a silver stripe on top, gives it that same classy feel as a fancy tuxedo. Another good thing is, they completed it by adding head and tail light tampos. I'm also glad they chose all chrome wheels instead of black with a chrome lip. The hunt goes on for the other five cars from this set, so fingers crossed.

Okay that's all for today, as always happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment