Friday, November 8, 2019

My first attempts at wheel swapping


At this point, everyone knows that you can drill off the bottom of a Hot Wheels car, snip the part on the base that’s holding the axle in place, then swap the current set of  wheels for a different set. The first swap I did is on this Honda S2K, I thought gold BBS LM wheels would look good with the yellow paint it has. 


The next one is this Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4. With these wheels on I might just win a Dub show contest (lol).



The last one I did is this Gasser, the wheels came from the Hot Wheels 2018 release of the Aristo Rat. At first I did not think it would roll because of the size, but to my surprise it rolls just fine. I feel the dragster look is completed with the thin wheels up front and the wide wheels in the back. I also used some cheap paint to paint the interior black just to add some realism. 





I feel this went well for a first attempt at wheel swapping. So which car did you use as your first wheel swap? Well that's it for now, as always happy collecting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment