Monday, October 14, 2019

Well that time again

Okay Hot Wheels collectors its that time again when Mattel wants our opinion on what cars to release for a mainline segment. The last couple of times I did the survey it was for the flames collection but this time it's for muscle mania. No way was I going to miss this one, because after a quick look at the list I saw some stunning choices that have not been released in a while. So which 10 did I pick you ask? Well to start the first one I chose was the AMC Rebel Machine then the other 9 are as follows: Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, 74 Brazilian Dodge Charger, 67 Oldsmobile 442, 65 Ford Galaxie, 69 Mercury Cyclone, 68 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S, 72 Ford Gran Torino Sport, 71 Plymouth Road Runner, and last but not least the Ion Motors Thresher. The cars I really hope make it at least are the AMC, Brazilian Charger, and the 442 as those cars are not often released. Now with the last car I don't know where it's from, but based off the image I would like to see what it would look like. Although in my opinion it does have similar body lines to the Blvd Bruiser. Do post in the comments what you picked and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment