Friday, October 18, 2019

Three extra stops for this week

Had some free time this morning, so I decided to go on the hunt. The first stop was Walmart, but there was nothing new. My second stop was Target, which at first glance I though would yield nothing, that is until I walked past the half empty Matchbox pegs.

Score!


I found this Subaru SVX behind two other Matchbox cars on the pegs. The last stop was Ralph's. I remembered that the mail in promotion had started, so I decided to go look. Although I did find two already open shippers, the cars in them were old, so I left with nothing..... or so I thought, turns out the frozen pizzas were apart of a three day sale (yummy!), so I grabbed a few.


Do post a comment on if you've come across the Kroger family of stores exclusive colors or not. Happy hunting and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment