Friday, October 25, 2019

Afternoon score

Wasn't going to make a post today, because my morning hunt yielded nothing. As such, I don't want this blog to be all negative, but I do want it to be my real experience. With that said, I decided to go out to one more store with the hope of at least getting some kind of pictures and something to post about. So my wish granted, I was able to score the last three Matchbox R case cars I was looking for.


I really like how simple this Dodge D200 is, nothing over the top, just a simple two tone color scheme with a black stripe.


Next is this Polaris Slingshot, um... time for some fun in the sun I'll be back..................


Okay that was fun (lol), the last thing I needed from R case was this Matchbox 50th Anniversary Superfast gold Bmw I8. Alright, that's all for today and as always happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment